Additional Fees

I walked into the Dulles Mall Teavana in Sterling VA, and immediately felt unwelcome and uncomfortable. A woman there, a little over weight, with blue hair and glasses was behind the counter, and she wasnt friendly at all.

I was curious about buying my grandparents some tea for their birthday, and when I wanted to ask a question, she was nasty and rude.

I didnt want to be there at all, so I just left, and there was muttering under her breath as I walked out of the store, I could only guess something absolutely disgusting like her personality. I decided to go to Capitol Teas instead, and they were extremely kind, and generous with everything I asked about, and I will never step foot in another Teavana ever again, and I hope something more productive is replacing that Dulles Location.

Review about: Teavana Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Something done about an employee that clearly doesnt treat customers with any kind of respect..

I didn't like: How i was treated, Stuck up attitude, Umwelcoming atmosphere, Lack of customer service, Entire experience in general.

Comments